Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rant's Complete List Of True Celebrity Rumors and Brief Rant On American Idol


I hate American Idol. Its just the whole..."and the winner is.." *commercials* "now the winner of American Idol 2010 is.." *commercials* "ITS L-" *commericials* "ITS LEE"! American Idol would be really really short if it wasn't for all the suspenseful crap. Well I hate American Idol. Who gives a crap if Lee wins or Fat Black Mike wins. Or if Crystal or Bearded Retard wins. And I hate the judges. WTF is Ellen doing on the show gtfo!! This show is reserved for straight people only! *cough adamlambert cough* You should've learned your lesson when Adam Lambert lost! IDOL HATES GAY PEOPLE. AMERICA HATES GAY PEOPLE. But why? Adam Lambert should have won, he was better anyway..not that I care about American Idol anyway, but the gay one always loses. I could make a giant list of gay failures. I hate the english judge too. GO TO BRITISH IDOL; YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. YOU DON'T EVEN TALK RIGHT. He's the most harsh out of all the judges. Here's what I say, if you don't have anything nice to say, shut the f*ck up and sail back to your own country! I hate Randy too. Mostly because his name is Randy. I hate people named Randy. Now for a totally separate thing, I will list all of my true celebrity rumors.

True Celeb Rumors

By Rant

*cough*

1. Lady Gaga has a penis. I saw it first hand.
2. Paul McCartney Is dead. I know this because I cremated him and burning Beatle smells AWFUL
3. Michael Jackson is still alive! I saw him driving his car and blasting Billie Jean!
4. Justin Bieber is gay. He asked me out.
5. Mr. Steve blues clues died of a heroin overdose, I remember his last words "dude..Rant.....that was some strong acid..."

Now you know. I have to go, bye.


...Rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment