Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Strangers With Free Candy




Have you ever felt like theres someone you really shouldn't introduce yourself to? Thats how I feel right now. There are a bunch of people in my house right now for some event which I'm not entirely sure is for, and I keep having to introduce myself to creepy people who keep asking me how old I am, what grade I'm in, and if I want to go in their van for some free candy. So here I am, shut in my room with my cat, trying to avoid introducing myself to strangers.

Reasons Not to Leave my Room.

1.) Someone is making parrot noises.

2.) They are now making owl noises.

3.) Everyone is a lawyer.

4.) I heard my dad say my name , and then I heard a bunch of people laugh.

5.) In my room there is my laptop, my iPod, my bookshelf, my cat, and my stuffed Raging Hobbit head.

6.) Outside my room, there are creepy lawyer strangers, bad sandwiches, a tub of ice, and singing people.

7.) I'm not done with this post yet.

Anyway, I would also like to add o to my old Nazi Lifeguard post by noting that I hate lifeguards. I hate them so much. First of all, its the swimming pool's fault for having the lap lanes in the middle of the pool so you have to get out every time you want to go to the other end, and then the douchebag lifeguard yells at you for cutting though the lanes even if no one is swimming laps. They yell at you for every thing they can find reasons to yell about. they LIKE getting people in trouble for stupid reasons! They all LOOK the same, too! Blonde haired guys with red tinted sunglasses and way to much sunscreen. I swear, I would love to line up every lifeguard and personally strangle all of them.

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment