Saturday, October 8, 2011

Doosh Fagit!

Remember how in like 6th grade, when everyone was learning new insults, but no one ever knew how to spell them?  I was never like that.  I only used insults I knew how to spell, which I guess explains why I always called people shits and fucks.  I always looked up the spelling of the insult before I used it, but after looking up things like "douche", and "chode" on google, I eventually stopped.  Upon realizing that most insults I couldn't spell were usually another word for penis, I stopped googling insults I heard at school.  So I was never one of those annoying 11 year olds who would go on the facebook account they yelled at their mom to make them, get into some argument about trucks or videogames or some stupid shit, and say things like "doosh fagit!  fuk urself, bich!  u are gay and a faget!".

Most people who were like that in sixth grade are now those types of kids who just sit and corners and masturbate all day, whereas people like me, who chose their insults carefully, are better off.

One thing I always feared about this blog is that stupid fucking middle schoolers like that would become my most popular demographic, and all my readers would be like "u fagget, raging hobet is awesum!", so I'm just going to make this clear right now.

If you..

1.  Scream at your parents to buy you videogames
2.  Laugh at stupid fucking youtube videos
3.  Have a rolling backpack
4.  Are a stupid fucking little shithead douche embryo

..stay the fuck away from my blog.

thanks.

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment