Monday, September 19, 2011

Important Questions


Usually I complain about things in a relatively comedic way.  Today, I'm just going to spill out a bunch of questions, funny or unfunny.  These questions come straight from my heart.

-Why is it called "taking a shit",  when thats entirely not what you're doing?  Wouldn't it be called "leaving a shit"?  This ties with the whole blowjob suckjob thing.
-When religious people pray, how does their god know when to listen?  Does he only listen when you're praying?  How can he distinguish a prayer?  Wouldn't he get a ton of false alarms when you say things like "oh my god", or "good god"?  
-Why is there always some kind of huge, mind blowing car/mattress sale going on?
- Why are the people in commercials so clean/loud/bright/fucking annoying?
-Why is Rice-a-Roni the "San Francisco Treat", if its located in Chicago?  What makes it "San Francisco"?
-If churches don't need to pay property taxes, why doesn't everybody make their house into a church?
 -What if your waiter accidentally drooled on your food on the way to your table?  Would he bring it back to the chef, saying "sorry, I drooled on this"?  Wouldn't he avoid the embarrassing situation and give you the food anyway?  I sure would.  I wonder how many times my my food has been accidentally defaced by my waiter.

Think about these.  Answer them if you can.

..rant

No comments:

Post a Comment