Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Plus Conundrum


      Why, Google? Why do you toy with us? Why do you make us dream things we can never have? "A social networking site... made by GOOGLE?! That's fantastic! Everyone will love it!" is what went through the mind of a naive young boy at the idea of Goolge+. It was never possible, Google. I'm so sorry. You lead me to believe something that could... never be...
      If you told me you just invented "Google Flight" I'd be dead by now. The NYPD would'vee found me washed up on Coney Island. (Synopsis: I jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge.)
     Google... I have to say it. But with all the duckfacers, erasers, deleters, commenters, smokers, jokers, stalkers, and photographers, with all the replies, snides, denies,  lies, and pi (days), and birthdays, with the 'hey bros' and the 'y'all's hos' and the 'mofo!'s and the 'you know!'s, and with the 'your so pretty!' and the 'zomg!'s and the all people that use Facebook in so many, many ways... you, Google+, just can't stay.
Rhyming is fun.
Google+ is done.
Also, dead in the hearts of millions.

P.S. Google+Nobody≠Good

-rage

1 comment: