Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Big News And Dumb People


If you are reading this, you have discovered that The Raging Hobbit has become private. That means that only selected few can read our blog. You may ask us why we did this. I have just discovered that the Raging Hobbit has spread out to a lot more people I don't know. When I started the blog, I thought it would be cool to have a lot of readers, but I realized that a lot of information I say about my friends and myself, I would not want random stalkers looking at. So If you are reading this, congratulate yourself, you are one of the selected few that has been chosen to read this blog. Now I will start the post. People have been telling me about the Raging Hobbit changing from posts about a thing I hate, to posts about a million things I hate. This is the reason. I started this blog at the end of summer break, when my life was uneventful. Which is good, don't get me wrong. So I wrote a lot about one thing I hate. The reason I change topics a lot in my posts, is because now that my life has more unfortunate events, I have to cram them into one post, and if I only did one event per post, I would lose tracks and things that seemed big in the past would look stupid if I blogged about it a few weeks later. So if you don't like the new Raging Hobbit, shut up and wait till summer cause were not changing. Now I will talk about Advil containers. I bet some stupid mother let her kid take a million Advils or something, because now they make them so only "Adults" can open them. You like have to press the sides and bang it on something, then all the little advils come flying out of the container anyway for your child to feast upon. Simple solution, hide your Advil! Advil doesn't need to make "child proof" caps if the container isn't in plain sight anyway. Its like the "No Child Left Behind" act. They make things for really stupid people (i.e. people who let their kids much on advil tablets). And then the people with sense have to suffer. Like how many people are going to rip open a silicon packet and eat it? If you are at the age where you can read the words "do not eat" anyway, you could probably know that it isn't safe. You know what? These companies sell their stuff to everyone, smart and stupid alike, which is what I was getting at. The Raging Hobbit used to be accessible by everyone, stupid and smart. Now, with our invite system, only smart people get o read our blog! Think of us like Advil if they stopped selling their medicine to dumb people. They wouldn't have to make child proof caps. Now I DON'T have to write at the lowest common denominator! Not that I have been anyway...well now that you thoroughly understand why we because private, that's why.

..Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment