Friday, January 15, 2010

George Lucas/Jon Stewart Show Interview Makes Me Want To PISS OUT MY EYEBALLS!

So good ol' John says something that I don't care about. Blah blah blah.Talk talk talk. And George Lucas says "Kids love Jar Jar Binx!"

WHAT THE HELL??????? WTF-ing TF!!!!!

Now normally I'm not one to complain about George Lucas's 2005+ halfass decisions, butright now I want to hold in my bladder until my eyes pop off and I die, so I will never have to experience this horrendous act any longer. Here's a summary of what I think of Jar Jar Binx:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFcs9hIn_Qs

Now did you know Jar Jar's father's name is George? Young Jar Jar with... George...



If you can find me one person who like Jar Jar Binx, then I will rearrange the order of the universe and set it back to 0.

Thank you.

Rage. Note, this is a horrible post, but that doesn't matter because nobody reads this stuff anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment