Sunday, January 31, 2010

If Sarah Palin Gets Elected in 2012, Maybe The World Will End!



On January 8th, I started a Facebook page entitled "If Paliin Gets Elected In 2012, Maybe The World WILL End!". We have accumulated over 18,000 fans since then. Of course, there are ignorant opposers to me page, who reported it. Then I had to "authenticate" my page, which basically means "prove to us that this is legit!" Well, I couldn't. Because if flat out was NOT legit. But I found a loophole. I started a blog with the same name and said, "Here! This page is related to a blog!". The blog is actually pretty lame. Only one post, one follower, and one comment. But the point is, I can do a lot when I have 18,000 people on my side. I could have promoted the Raging Hobbit, stick it in the face of a few thousand people. But I didn't, I restricted it so only like 20 people can read it. This may or may not have been a good move on my part. But with thousands of people reading the Palin blog, I can just say what I want a lot of people to see over there. Facebook is beginning to piss me off though. If they want all their pages to be legit, why is it so damn easy to make a page? It is completely Facebook's fault, and now there are millions of pages started by emo people or drama queens. You know, those pages like "You will never know how much I love you" or "When I say I love you, you don't know how much I really mean it". WHO GIVES A DAMN?? And spell your pages right, too! If you can't spell simple words, why do people start pages? Why do people want millions of fans? I'll tell you why! If you can say something to a million people right now, wouldn't that be really cool? What if you just let the whole world know what you feel like or what you're thinking? Well, my friend who has a group with one million, had that power. Then Facebook blocked his page. Damn you Facebook, and your dream squelching regulations!

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment