Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rant on Armond White


Heres something I haven't done in a while, rant about dumb people I hate. I'll start off by talking Armond White. He is possibly the douchiest movie critic in the world. I usually give less than a shit about movie critics, but this guy really gets under my skin. Lets start off by listing a few movies Armond DOESN'T like.

1. Every Pixar movie.
2. The Dark Knight
3. District 9
4. Both Iron Man movies
5. Zodiac
6. Knocked Up
7. Star Trek
8. The Hangover
9. Tropic Thunder
10. Precious
11. Inglourious Basterds
12. Transformers, but he likes Transformers 2?

I'm still wondering as to how he likes ANY Transformers movie, let alone the worst one. To give every single pixar movie a bad review has kept ALL of them from reaching the 100% mark on Rotten Tomatoes. So long as Armond White is alive, that will never happen. When I saw every pixar movie, I hope you know that this includes Toy story 3, Wall-E, and Up. Which all had 100% positive reviews until Armond white lit up his douche of fury and pounded them all. Now heres a list of movies Armond White DOES like!

1. Transformers 2
2. Confessions of a Shopaholic
3. Jonah Hex
4. Land of the Lost
5. Terminator Salvation
6. Dance Flick
7. Grown Ups
8. The Last Song with Miley Cyrus
9. Norbit
10. Fanboys

Fuck Armond White.

He says he didn't like Toy Story 3 because of merchandising, but he likes Transformers 2? I've always pictured Armond White as a guy who watches movies all day while shoving a Transformers action figure up his asshole. I wouldn't be surprised if equally retarded Mr. Michael Bay bribed him to be the only critic to like his movies. He even looks like a felon.  I'm not stereotyping, its just something about how his eyes roll back into his head, it makes him look like one of those taxi drivers who are actually terrorists/serial rapists, or one of those ghetto santa clauses in the malls who like the children a little too much. I think he walks around with a sack of children's heads. I just hope he doesn't find this post and try to track me down and add me to his array of beheaded children tied to his ceiling.

...Rant

1 comment:

  1. man, I had to cut all the best parts out of this post because I forgot that this blog was open to any reader... :(

    ReplyDelete