Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Penis Crackers


WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE HOBBIT ENTHUSIASTS? There are none! Absolutely none! And I know this wasn't some conspiracy to all unfollow the blog, because one of the followers was ME, and no one knows the password to my account!

I would like to congratulate Rage 9.1.2, to be honest, I saw this one coming. Its always nice to add one more asshole to our asshole raging hobbit community.

Facebook notes. I have been tagged in three of them today. I honestly do not care if you like cats, straighten your hair every day, or eat penis crackers. Stay off my damn page. Do you know why I started a facebook? To see if Osama Bin Laden was really facebook friends with Barack Obama. Honest to god! I didn't ask for any of this! And I couldn't see unless I had a facebook! So i used the name "joe gandhi" because I didn't want annoying people from my 3rd grade summer camp that I barely talked to friending me! But thats exactly what happened! Two random people from my grade friended a random guy named "Joe Gandhi". At first I was like, what are the odds, and then I realized that I had filled out my school and graduation year, because it was required. Apparently, these two people who friended me (names will not be written), thought there was actually someone in the grade named Joe Gandhi. So I stupidly changed my name to my REAL one, and thats when the requests came pouring in. Family members, teachers, friends, random asians, and advertisers. Thats when I got caught up in barn-ville and war rabbits and become a fans and photos and music and news feed and chat and BleaaahHHHHH! Stop tagging me in notes!! I will go mad!!!!!!

...and the funny thing is, I still don't know if Osama Bin Laden is facebook friends with Obama.


Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment