Monday, August 2, 2010

Top 5 Worst Photos Used On Raging Hobbit Posts




I finally made an actual logo for The Raging Hobbit. Yes, a real logo. With a name. *clapclapclap*. Anyway, looking back on the old terribly photoshopped picture I had for Fists of Rage, I decided to countdown the 5 worst photos we ever decided to stamp on a post. Lets start with number 5.

5.) The Deer One

Post- Making Fun Of Animals

Of course we've seen bad animal caption pictures enough. But that doesn't stop Rage from posting this mundane and unrelated picture. Of all the bad things I could point out about this photo choice, I have to point out the 4 L's in bullet. I'm not sure If that was intended or not, but even if it was, how does it fit into the joke? But the lame animal pictures don't stop here..
4.) The Melon Cat One

Post- Brain Stump

I promised I would never ever use this photo in a Raging Hobbit post, no matter how small I made it. But I ended up posting the picture really small below a post just to show which one I was talking about. This picture still makes me annoyed when I look at it. Every single god damn thing I google I see this stupid f*cking cat with the melon on his head. God damn. I swear that picture..
3.) The Stupid Random Kool Aid One

Post-Political Correction and Tasty Processed Strawberries

What the hell is this? The kool aid man, with a sign indicating that he has no pants, and another one of those annoying viral animal pictures. Its the orangutan thing! All against a white background, this is obviously a terribly edited photo by Rage, trying to find material for posting. Too bad the post is only 12 words long! Worst photo ever? Not quite..
2.) The LolCat One

Post- Kittens...

What the hell was the point of that one? So I think that might have been Rage's fifth post about kittens, and his 11th post about animals? I think Rage's material is broken down into 3 general categories- 60% animals, 10% Bing!, and 30% me. Well this picture was annoying to the point that I almost went ahead and changed it for him. Here there is a crudely cropped picture of a cat, on a white background, with random text that hurts to read, and doesn't even make sense in relation to the post. But I saved the very worst for last...
1.) Matt Damon's Head In A Saw IV Poster

Post- Fists of Rage

Don't even look at this picture. Seriously, turn your head. This awfully photoshopped photo shows the difference between photoshop cs4 and photoshop cs5. In our first on here, We have a two dimensional floating Matt Damon head, suffering in proportion and physical impossibilities. The second one is perfect. Hopefully, since I told Rage how to get Photoshop cs5, we won't have any more bad animal pictures.

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment