Monday, October 26, 2009

8 Follower Special


Well! We have 8 followers! I was really going to wait until we had 10 followers to dedicate a post to our readers, but 8 seems like a fair number, and I really have nothing else to talk about. By request of out third follower, I was going to talk about an old lady who is stalking him, but I think I should wait until we can do that post together, because I have only seen this lady once (believe me, one time is enough). So I am going to talk about my followers. OK, some people have been asking me about where my first guest post is. Yes, I deleted it. It was messing up some blog things, and the Hobbit to Hobbit connection was a little off. I have a saved it, so I maybe can put it up later and make the font not-so out of whack. Well, you are probably not wondering who our 8th follower is. He's an angry Klan member who always wants me to rant about Jewish people. No, just kidding, he's just a guy that's read our blog since September 3rd and took a while to subscribe. OK, I have gathered all of Rage's notes and I will post them after this post, which is going to be pretty short, and I only really needed to talk about one guy who doesn't really lead an epic life. You know, maybe I should touch on that. Don't you hate people who don't live epic lives? They're just so...maybe I won't touch on this. Goodbye for now!

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment