Monday, October 12, 2009

Bloggas at War!


An enemy blog- Ihateetcetc.blogspot.com, has declared war with The Raging Hobbit. Let me start by talking about how much better our blog is. A.) We have a Facebook fan base. B.) Our posts our longer. C.) We have two authors. D.) we have more followers. The funny thing is, when the I Hate etc. etc. man was posting about how much he hates The Raging Hobbit, I was sitting next to him with an aluminum bat in my hand. Now you may wonder why I didn't just paste him when I had the chance, well the reason is, a blog war must be fought solely through blog posts. This does not mean that all of my new posts will be me criticizing I Hate etc. etc., I will do a usual rant with it too. I am going to talk about movie trailers. Remember that guy who did the voices of like every movie trailer? The one with the deep voice who always started with "In a world.." Don LaFontaine, look him up. Yeah, well. HE DIED. Ever wondered why the new movie trailers NEVER have a guy talking in the background, they just show words on the screen? That is because nobody has a voice quite like Don LaFontaine. Another thing about movie trailers, especially with horror/action movies, They always have one part where a guy says "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I am so used to it, and it has almost become a kind of tradition in movie trailers. Pay attention next time you watch a movie trailer. You may also notice this- In many movie trailers, during an intense action scene, there is a bear doing the Cotton-Eyed-Joe in the background. Pay attention and you may see...Another thing, you may want to check out some posts that I Hate etc. etc. ripped us on, follow the links in the comments below, because if you are a faithful Hobbit follower, you would know that I can't paste into blog entries.

...Rant

3 comments:

  1. http://ihateetcetc.blogspot.com/2009/10/bloggas-at-war.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ihateetcetc.blogspot.com/2009/10/you-might-be-idiot-if.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude abush has no chance he has no followers and no facebook thinger to get more.

    ReplyDelete