Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Dentist's House


Ok, as If that title wasn't scary enough. Kind of reminds me of "The Judges House", but dentists are more scary. Anyway, today I am going to talk about a certain neighbor who happens to be a dentist and decorates his house like crazy every year. You've never seen anything like it. During Halloween, you can't even count how many scary heads he puts up. You can barely see the house, that's how much it is. Well, two years ago, some guy thought it would be a good idea to steal a bunch of his decorations. Now as if that was a total bonehead move itself, he decided to TP and egg the whole house. What a loser. The house ended up having no decorations for Halloween that year, and faithful trick or treaters would just walk up to the door without any scares and just ask for candy. Nobody knows who did it, but you'd think it would be pretty obvious if some random guy had the same decorations as the dentist did every year. What was he thinking anyway? Did he want the decorations? If he put them up, everyone would probably know who he is, right? Or did he just want to ruin Halloween for the guy who has the most fun on Halloween every year? At least he didn't steal all of the Christmas lights two months after that. SO, have any of you ever had your house egged/TPed? I have never had anything done to my house, but every year I hide looking out the window for Tpers and eggers. If your reading this, you better not TP or egg my house on mischeif night or I will choke you.

...RANT

5 comments:

  1. haha dude is that the guy in in clifton? somebody stole all his stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my entire front porch and balcony was sillystringed. we came home just as they were finishing up and spent an hour getting rid of all of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy makes me laugh. I remember one year one of his kids or something dressed in the classic chainsaw and hockey mask, but it was a real chainsaw and he dug it into the ground so hard the dirt flew up at me.

    -Rant

    ReplyDelete