Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Next SMR and Loitering Scientologists.


I am going to be away this weekend so I will not be able to complete the Sunday Morning Rant. The thing is, even though the Sunday Morning Rant is my thing, two people write this blog. Now I don't know who writes for Rage anymore, I haven't talked to him in a while. Maybe Rage is still writing. I have no idea who to contact, so I will have hope that they read this post by Sunday morning. AND YOU BETTER MAKE IT GOOD. AND LONG. AND FUNNY. OTHERWISE I CHANGE THE PASSWORD AND LOCK YOU OUT OF THE RAGING HOBBIT WORLD FOREVER. Ok, this isn't really a rant, but I needed to write this. I still have to make it longer...hmm..what should I write. I covered everything about Halloween, no one gives a mushroom about thanksgiving, and Christmas isn't until a while...I've talked about dead flamingos and Nazi lifeguards, I've talked about Mormons and..AH! SCIENTOLOGISTS! Ok so I'm not a jerkface who makes fun of religions, but you can harldy call Scientology a religion. Its like..A Star Trek convention. What religion says that THE GALACTIC LORD XENU came to earth in a spaceship and lined people up next to volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs? I laughed hysterically when I heard about this, harder then when I learned about loitering (a loitering Scientologist, wouldn't that be funny?)..(I just added that to the title). Look at this picture I stole from South Park. What is the first thing that comes to mind? (besides south park). The creation of earth? The beginning of life? Yea.. me neither. This is what DOES come to mind...loitering Xenu, loserology, South Park. Anyway, have a good rest-of-Wednesday.

...RANT

No comments:

Post a Comment