Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dry Your Tears, It's The Sunday Morning Rant.


Sunday was a nice day, wasn't it? What a day it was. So nice. SO WHY IS EVERYONE ASKING ME ABOUT THE RANT?? YES, I DID NOT RANT ON SUNDAY. Usually I blame the absence of Sunday morning rant on blogger issues, but today I will just tell you that Sunday was the best day in a long time, and posting on a blog was not a good way to use it. Today, I will rant about Halloween. Halloween is my favorite holiday. What better way to spend a night then jump out from bushes and scare random people? Or demand candy from strangers and not get in trouble? Halloween is the best night ever, for me. What I don't like are people that ruin this wonderful night. I remember to years ago when people were saying "OMG! Theres a guy called the sombrero killer and he's this escaped serial killer from Mexico who wears a sombrero all the time and he is going to make a Halloween kill in our town!" OK, so there was no Halloween kill in our town. The sombrero killer probably doesn't exist either. There were also no Baby heads given out as candy, or strawberry drugs in lollipops. No knives in apples, and no explosions. It was just a normal, fun, Halloween night, like it has been every day since Halloween was celebrated. I also hate when people don't answer the door, and tell you to shut up and leave. Those people usually end up with eggs all over their house. Now it's ok if you don't want to participate in the best night of the year, but don't get mad at other people for being normal. I usually try to be somethings scary for Halloween, and I'm thinking along the lines of evil priest/pope. Another thing I hate is how school isn't off on Halloween. So we get off for Columbus day, which no one gives a potato about, but kids don't get off on the best day of the year. Especially since its mainly a kids-themed holiday, they should at least get a partial day. I also think that the day AFTER Halloween should be off considering the time I go to sleep. Fortunately Halloween is on a Saturday, which is the only day in 7 years that you get the whole day off, AND the NEXT day off. Another thing I should talk about and you were probably expecting me to talk about is the previous post.  I don't know if it was Rage or his replacement or whatever, I know just about as much as you do.

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment