Friday, October 23, 2009

Retaliation and Nazi Lifegaurds


In case you didn't know, Ranter AK of "I Hate Etc Etc" made a two sentence retaliation to my post about his blog. I guess I should say something back. Until Ranter AK can type without a typo every other sentence, and/or makes a fan page for his blog, no one can take it seriously. Also, the best ranters never call themselves ranters, they just talk and let other people decide whether he is ranting or not. Yes, I know what you are thinking. I call myself Rant. Please, I didn't have many options. This either proves three things, I am not a good ranter (there I go again, calling myself a ranter), or I am not a ranter at all (there I go again, again) or I am a ranter that is so above every other ranter in the world that I can break the unwritten law of ranters (there I go again, kind of). One thing I would like to talk to you about is that, my posts in no way, intend to offend any race, religion, or Asian person. I say this because one person confronted me about my referring to strict lifeguards as Nazis, which somehow insults Germans. Let me tell you this, I am of German decent, most of my ancestry traces back to Germany. I don't want to offend the Germans, really. Another person confronted me about I remark I made about gypsies, which I think I removed, or may still be there, saying that gypsy jokes insulted Romanians. Now if I said that all gypsies were fat stalkers who wear too much makeup, that may be insulting, but saying that a stalker who wore makeup kind of looked like a gypsy is not the same thing as saying that every gypsy is a fat grandmother who wears too much makeup. A lot of my Atheist friends have tried to convince me to talk about how they don't think that god exists, or that talking snakes aren't real, or that Jesus looked funny with a thorny hat. As I said, I do not want to offend any religion or ethnic group. Right now I am obsessing over how I cannot get my recently purchased movie "drag me to hell" (how ironic, gypsies...I guess you have to see the movie) on to a blank DVD disc from iTunes. Why is iTunes so uncooperative with me? I am also obsessing over Google Blogger and how the font keeps randomly changing, and so does the spacing, and I can't add pictures...and the whole Google voice thing, seriously, I think the whole electronic world is out to get me. Except for Apple, pf course, how I love iPods, and Safari..and everything is just so...SIMPLE..and wait.....iTunes! Duhh, how could I forget. Even trusty Apple has to turn on me. At this point I have to just hide behind my PC knowing that these attacks only happen while I'm on the computer. Speaking of apples, I just ate this macintosh apple, and it was guuuud. Oh, and remember how I was talking about how worms never actually crawl around in apples? Unfortunately for me, this was proved wrong, on my school trip, during lunch. Details not included, it gets messy.


...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment