Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hate Spree


ERK ERK CRRRIINNNGEEE. I will not even talk about what I saw today. Someone gave me a link to a "funny" video, an I must say, I think that picture scarred me for the rest of my life. It is the most disgusting horrifying inhumane picture on the internet. If someone gives you the link to a "funny" video, beware, because it might be this picture. Cringe cringe cringe. Erk. Anyway, I'm going to start my hate spree now, where I say one or two sentences on things I hate and then move on to other things. It covers topics quickly. I'm pretty pissed because my stupid cat is keeping me awake every night, because he tries to eat my candy, and every time he does that, I have to get out of bed and stop him, resulting in sleep during class, resulting in bad grades, resulting in poor school record. Stupid cat. I hate huge bees that scare me and make me look stupid. I hate when you're swimming and you accidentally swallow a huge rat. I hate when you are in a subway and something smells bad. I hate bad food. I hate when people break dremels, then blame it on you, then blame it on various random people. I hate stupid chuck norris jokes people make. Stupid chuck norris jokes are almost as bad as knock knock jokes. Knock knock jokes are almost as bad as little kids who jump a lot.

[Update, i love my cat. sorry hobbes!!!]

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment