Sunday, April 18, 2010

Its Funny Because He's Fat


Because I have an important project I need to finish up, I am just going to list things that people say/do, that I made up or made famous or knew about before anyone else. Then when I told them that I was the first person to do/say that, they don't believe me.

1. Teddy once told an amazingly funny joke that I had told him. Then he told me that Rage told him the joke, even though I told rage the joke too. I don't remember what the joke is, but it it was so funny I actually fell down laughing.

2. Everybody reads Pearls Before Swine. None of my friends read it until I told them about it. Now they all say they've been reading it for ages.

3. Formspring. I was like the third person in the world to make a formspring. No joke.

4. "That was a necessity" I don't say it anymore, but I made it up. Now everyone is saying it.

5. The monkey monkey rhino game. If you don't know about it, just know that it is the best game ever and I made it up.

6. The name game. Another game that no one believes I made up.

5. Chocolate Rain. I saw that video when it had about 20,000 views. Now it has over 50 million.

6. "Its funny because he's fat!" I used to say this a lot, they even used it in The Hangover! Now whenever I say it, everyone thinks I'm quoting The Hangover.

6. The Raging Hobbit. I made it up!


...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment