Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Derp II

Rant: Defending Raging Hobbit free will for 7 months!

1. THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID

2. So you have no response for me?

3. The what..?

4. ^^That was a necessity^^

5. Until you play the game, you cannot discover the brilliance.

6. Potus game? What?

5. AHA! I see your ability to argue is quickly deteriorating! "That wasn't me....."

6. ITS FUNNY BECAUSE JACK IS FAT

7. Then I am your father, so I can legally kill you.

I can see a chain of longer posts developing...

1. You are a cancer baby. If you were my child I would have had you aborted.

2. *Proof that you hire poor Oriental boys to write for you. I know you don't speak chinese!*

3. INDEED

4. More proof that your argumentative skills are deteriorating.

5. INDEED

6. YOU ARE THE FAT ONE WHO COLLECTS COAT HANGERS FROM THE CHANGING ROOM FLOORS AND HANGS THE SHIRTS BACK UP.

7. True that but you still looked it up on Jack's laptop.

8. YES YES YES YOU DO

9. I would prefer not to dwell on Rage's 10th topic, so I'll remove it from the list.

This post is long.

10. I do make very good fried rice..

9. That's actually not my fried rice recipe! I got it off Epicurious.com!

8. CANDLES DO NOT HAVE GENITALIA.

7. That may be the way you like to play it...but my way is different.

6. What, the candle? CANDLES DO NOT HAVE GENITALIA!

5. I am a clean bastard child!

4. I don't stub my toes! I am a dignified imposing man!

3. That actually had nothing to do with me, but ok!

2. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080508174238AAoAqWy

1. If hot dogs were in a fridge, they wouldn't be very hot, would they? Eh? EEHH?

...Rant

1 comment:

  1. GO **** YOURSELVES IN THE ******* AND COME ***** THE ***** GREAT ******** HELL ********** GENTLEMAN ********* SUCK ********** GREG YOUR SHORT ********* GRIFFIN HAVE SOME MEAT ********** MAH

    ReplyDelete