Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hobbit Spawn Brief Review


I briefly looked at all the Raging Hobbit spawn blogs that all went down in flames. I thought it was hilarious because none of them post anymore, and some are even deleted. I am just quickly going to summarize what happened to each individual Hobbit Spawn Blog.



Q-ing: U Is A Tool- Posted about how he likes fireflies. One quick rant on twilight posters. I can't remember anything else, I don't think there was even anything else.. mysteriously deleted along with personal facebook account. Victim of Hobbit Spawn Curse.

Check This Shiz Out- Brief sentences on Shane Dawson and facebook fan pages. Facebook page with one fan (himself). Deleted in shame. Victim of Hobbit Spawn Curse.

Edward's Cove- One post on facebook statuses. 5 months ago. No activity since. Victim of Hobbit Spawn Curse.

I Hate Etc. Etc.- Shall we even go there?


...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment