Monday, December 14, 2009

Death and Santa Hats


So in the honor code for my school, there some stupid rule that it is forbidden to wear hats. So today, when a kid came into school with a blow up Santa hat, it was taken by the staff. Why not Santa hats? Let's consult the honor code. You can't wear hats of any kind, unless it is involved with a religious event. Well, breaking news, Christmas is a religious event! What if I was a devoted Santa believer, and I wanted to show my spirit? So the reason we can't wear hats is so we can't "hide our identity". Oh, ok, so people are going to confuse me with Santa Claus, totally. There are some rules I can't explain. People at our school get in trouble for the stupidest reasons. Bouncing a tennis ball? Breaking pencils? Laughing? Thats another thing I hate. When teachers yell at you for laughing. Laughing is one of those things you just have no control over! Its like if someone yelled at you for taking a dump. Laughing relieves stress, makes you live longer, and lowers blood pressure. Why do we get yelled at for laughing? I think its because the teachers are jealous that we are happy. Maybe when I die, I can sue my school because I didn't live long enough.
Well that brings me to another topic, death. But before I get into that, I will tell you that now I am monetizing the Raging Hobbit, yeah, see those big fat ads on the right? Well, when you click them, I make money! Hahahaha! I'm actually getting something out of this blog finally! Anyway, ever thought that every single living this on the planet at this moment will someday die? Someday, nothing thats living at this moment will ever exist. Its like life is getting recycled. Someone informed me of this during a concert, and he completely ruined my time. Thanks a lot... anyway, what do YOU think of death? Well, it sucks. But its one of those things like laughing and pissing that you can't stop. Well I wanted to get a good picture of a skull for the bottom of the post, but when I searched "skull", it just showed up with those fiery flaming poser motorcycle skulls, so I searched "Cambodia" and found a decent one. I have just been learning about pop art in art class, and this collection of dead Cambodians stuck me as artful. Pol pot, you know, that Cambodian dictator guy, he should have done art. "Pol Pop Art".. it has a nice ring when you say it. Well enjoy your last Monday before vacation!
...Rant, 10 DAYS. LET THE COUNTDOWN START.

2 comments: