Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Marshall Broke The Dremel.


Here is what happened, and if anyone tells you something that if slightly not exact to this story, it is wrong. I was working on a wooden thing with a dremel for History and I was almost done, when Marshall said "can I use the dremel"? which wasn't really much of a question, because he took it anyway. After he took it I kept annoying him about how he's using it wrong and he's going to break it and he should give it back to me. He said 30 seconds more. 10 minutes later, he gives me back the dremel, decides he doesn't like the thing he was working on, and throws it out. Then I plug in the dremel, and it's broken. BROKEN. It won't turn on. And I know how Marshall broke it, he overheated it. But it not so much the fact that he broke the dremel, its how he threw out the thing he sacrificed the dremel for, I knew he was going to break it and asked him to give it back, and MARSHALL IS BLAMING IT ON ME. Ok, different subject. When wil Amy Winehouse die? You have to say, her and Ozzy Osbourne are pretty much on the brink of death. So when will Amy Winehouse die? If you guess correctly, you will win a free iPod Touch. Comment your answers below. My guess is February 10th, 2010. No stealing my answer. This is totally legit. Just like those creepy guys driving vans with "free candy" spraypainted on them. Ok, one more thing before I leave you until tomorrow, I like the song "Bad Romance" except for the part where shes like ra ra ah ah roma gaga lala ooh la la, its sounds absolutely awful. It hurts my ears. Rah rah shut the **** up, seriously. Yes I know this is a short post, but its a Wednesday, forgive me. Do you say "wed-nes-day" in your head when you write
"Wednesday"? Because I always do, and a lot of people I know do it too, its weird...odd comment to put at the end of a post. Well now I leave you with that. Don't forget to comment on when Amy Winehouse will die.

...Rant...8 DAYS!

2 comments: