Tuesday, December 8, 2009

En Espanol!


I hate Tuesdays. Mondays aren't that bad for me, because I dread it all Sunday and kind of relive my pain. Wednesdays are ok because I have rice crispy treats for dessert at school. I like Thursdays because I can look forward to Fridays. I like Fridays a lot. I hate Tuesdays. Theses pound cake for dessert, which I don't eat, you don't have anything really to look forward to in the week, and it tends to be the day I have to study for a huge test. But that's not what I'm doing as of now. This is what I SHOULD be doing- studying for geometry and Spanish. I know I am going to fail the geometry test. I heard it was hard. I bet I could do pretty well on the Spanish test if I study hard and focus, but that isn't likely. I can't focus on Spanish. Since everything is written in a foreign language, there is no home base. The home base in geometry is, well, at least you can read the directions. In Spanish, the directions, and the work, are in another language, which sets my brain dial on "unfocus", and then I find myself tracing the lines on my hand with my pencil for like 20 minutes. Time flies when you do things like that. Ok, so what I was thinking, is, maybe you could study with me, yes, on this blog. Or on the Facebook page. Ok, so plese name all of the irregular verbs in the preterit form, and also name a bunch of vocabulary from the "En Espanol!" book on chapter four, ok? Then you can quiz me. Maybe I should temporarily rename this blog "El Ragingo Hobbito". Anyway, if you are a close fellow of me, you would know that there is, sometime in the near future, going to be a Raging Hobbit movie! It's called "The Raging Hobbit: A Brisk Journey Through Suburban America" . Es muy bueno. Well I better get started on my studying. Have a Tuesdayo muy boringo.

...Ranto.

16 dayso!

No comments:

Post a Comment