Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Morning Rant


I have realized that I have never actually just called a post "Sunday Morning Rant" I always put something at the end of it or something. Well, here is your post thats just called Sunday Morning Rant. I will start this post by saying how annoyed I am at one particular police officer. I hate some cops for a lot of reasons. They think they have so much power, and they always take advantage. They also get you in trouble for stupid reasons, do you know why? BECAUSE THEY LIKE GETTING PEOPLE IN TROUBLE. I'm not just saying that either. Its their job, and if they aren't doing anything, they get bored, and try to find ways to get people in trouble for the littlest things. Today, on my way back from tennis, I wanted to get home in time to do this rant before 12 o clock. That obviously didn't happen thanks to one mindless boneheaded cop. The highway was pretty icy, and one guy bumped into the rail. So the cop block off that lane, AND the one next to it. Why did he do that? One may never know. But he also held us there for 20 minutes plus. There were absolutely no cars in front of us, and I was thinking, its only going to get icier, so let us go! But he doesn't People are now yelling and screaming and honking at him. Then something kind of funny happens. The cop goes on a rampage and starts yelling so loud his face turns red, and walks over to some cars at yells at people through the window. And this wasn't just yelling. I could here what he was saying, he was about a hundred feet away, and there were cars going a million miles an hour the other direction, people honking, and a rainstorm. This guy was insane. Finally he let us go. I think he was afraid we would gang up and kill him. But this is just another reason I hate (dislike) cops. Now I will move to the weekend score. Your week in news. Sarah Palin on the tonight show. Haven't we seen enough of Sarah Palin? I thought she was done when she resigned as governor. But I knew she would be back sometime, I saw that look on her face when she lost the election, that "I'll be back in 2012" look. 2012, hey, maybe the world might actually end if ol' barracuda gets elected. Well I haven'tactually seen her on the tonight show, so I won't talk about it any further. More in news, the California rain threat has ended and people are finally moving back into their homes. There were no mudslides, but Californians are so cautious. You'd think they would be used to natural disasters by now. California earthquakes are not pretty. Ok, Stephen King is pretty stupid. He donated money so 150 troops could come home for the holidays, which is good, but, he donated 13,000 dollars. Now, mr King is quite the superstitious one, and he thought that number was unlucky, so he donated 12,999 dollars. CONGRATULATIONS STEPHEN KING, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A TOOL! What if one of those 150 soldiers was a dollar short of a ride home? You suck, Stephan King, you have ruined one soldiers life! So those are the three headlines I wanted to talk about, and that's pretty much it. Also, there is more hobbit spawn. u-is-a-tool.blogspot.com. Its basically about twilight and fireflies and the letter Q. Written by devoted member of the Hobbit Enthusiasts, Niq Harras. In case you are unaware, only the first 10 followers can be part of the original Hobbit Enthusiasts. The rest of you are just plain followers.

...Rant...11 days.

1 comment: