Thursday, December 31, 2009

Raging Hobbit Year In Review


This is a follow up to Rage's post about the year in RH review. I thought it was good except for some obvious entries he left out. Oh, and about the Ranta post, I have been hearing a lot of chatter about it, well, if you have so much to say, COMMENT ON IT! Come on guys, this was the most anticipated post of the year. At least put a note or something at the bottom. Anyway, I will begin my year in review with the first rant of the blog, excluding the quasi-rant list of things I hate. Its about the fat loser at Watchung plaza who yelled at me and almost killed me a few months later. Yeah, that fat one. The one with flies buzzing around his mouth, remember him? Well this post set the Raging Hobbit theme, so I guess you can say its a trailblazing post. Never has there been a blog like the Raging Hobbit before. Another epic post was "Transformers and Nazi Lifeguards." If you haven't read this post yet, go back and read it. Why? One, it's epic. Two, its one of the classic RH posts that you need to read to better understand some of our material. Three, NO ONE HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS YET. Here we have a great post that almost everyone has read, but no one has answered the questions I ask in the post. They are valid questions, and I want them answered. The next chapter in Raging Hobbit history is Rage's post, "Don't Mess". Keep in mind that this six-sentance post makes up one 17th of his posts. A dark day in the world of Raging Hobbit, where we obviously got too caught up in the flamingo argument. The next landmark is "Malaysian Offender." Read this post. Although short, it is info filled and epic. I also used my mad photo editing skills for it. See those webbed hands and gills? So the next post I will refer to is "The Last Rant." As much as I hate it when people say "I told you so..." I knew he wouldn't quit. Why did he not quit? 1. He knew that I would get all the adsense proceeds when the blog became successful. 2. His goodbye rant sucked. A lot. 3. To be warmly welcomed back into the world of Raging Hobbit. Too bad it didn't work. The next post to be mentioned is "Bloggas At War". Yo, "I Hate Etc. Etc.", I'm very happy for you, and Ima letchu finish, but The Raging Hobbit is on of the best blogs of all time, one of the best blogs of all time. At this moment, 7:32 PM, 12-31-09, I declare the winner of the blog war to be Raging Hobbit. Now I will check to see when his last post was. October 30th. Let the record show that since October 30th, The Raging Hobbit posted 38 times, and Ranter AK posted zero times. Another reason Hobbit spawn always fails. And Edward's cove went down in flames, too. One post and it was over. Now I will completely skip NOvember and move to Raging Hobbit Overview. It was an OK post, but the best part about it was that it let me know how to post. The post quality has upped since that post, which is muy bueno. Now I will move to the biggest post of them all, The Ranta Score. Three pages of candy. Longest post ever, excluding Rage's obnoxious google post. Die, Rage. Well, enjoy this last post of 2009. I have to go eat a fruit.

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment