Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Raging Hobbit Overview




Ok, so I feel bad that I didn't post yesterday, and I don't feel like posting today. So I will do a post similar to my "Transformers and Nazi Lifeguards" post, except this isn't about weird things that semi-annoy me, it's about this very own blog. I will be like Oprah, and start with the obvious questions. Then, I will dig deep into your soul, and make you answer the most personal questinos like "What is your favorite color".

1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is the best Raging Hobbit post so far?
3. Why do you say?
4. What is the suckiest Raging Hobbit post so far? ( please don't say this one.)
5. Why do you say?
6. What is your general thought about Sunday Morning Rants?
7. What comes to mind when you think, Sunday Morning Rant?
8. How many of the "Sausage Links" have you clicked on?
9. How do blimps work?
I will torture you by not having 10 questions.

Now that you have answered my questions, which you should have done wither as a Facebook wall post or a comment on the blog or on Facebook, I may read them for self entertainment. Do not expect us to change, because you will become disappointed. I also do not know what picture to add. So I will browse through the ones I already have. I have chosen one. I didn't get it off the internet or anything-this one was taken by yours truly in Asia.

...Rant...23 days.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Red
    2. Too many to choose
    3. Cuz they are all pretty good except for a few
    4. This isn't really a post
    5. Because it isn't really a post
    6. They are good
    7. Something the Raging Hobbit does
    8.5
    9. Hydrogen is lighter than air

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually liked "this isn't really a post". I think the worst post is "don't mess" from September.

    ReplyDelete