Thursday, December 17, 2009

So, Come Here Often?


ARG! I hate Christmas lights! I mean they look nice, but everything else about them is awful! Like that one broken light that makes the whole string go screwy! That sounds like the easiest thing to fix, but do people do anything about it?? NOooooOoOooo. Or the fact that every year they tangle and breed and kill each other, and when you want to get them out, you can't even look at them without crying. Its one huge Christmas light mess, and when you've untangled them, you realize that ONE LIGHT IS BROKEN so the WHOLE THING doesn't work! Arg! And blue Christmas lights, they mass produce these you know, who wants blue Christmas lights? Its not even a Christmas color! Well, now that I have vented my anger on the lights, I will talk about what happened on our Facebook page yesterday. We randomly got 12 fans in one day, most of which I don't know personally. So this could go both ways. Either we got 12 new readers, which is great, or 12 people inexplicably became a fan of a page called "Raging Hobbit" without looking at it. In case we have new readers, I better update a little. lets start with the basics. We are a blog, called The Raging Hobbit. Just don't ask, thanks.. There are two authors, me, Rant, and the other guy, Rage. You can tell who writes the post because we sign off at the bottom. Its Christmas season, and Santa's/my alter ego, Ranta Claus, is going to make a lengthy post on Christmas eve, which is what we are counting down when we sign off. We like to make money, criticize, and complain about the blog engine we use. If you read the Facebook statuses, you can see news updates and things that are going on. We also post the link to all of our new posts. We like when you comment on our stuff, it keeps the blog healthy. I have a cat, a dog, and a reindeer. I don't know if Rage has any pets. If he does, they would probably be dead by now. So, if you read this often, this blog could be slightly interesting, but since the majority of our posts rely on general Raging Hobbit knowledge, some posts may be confusing if you don't read of few and catch up. If you read the first few posts we made (you can browse in the blog archive), you will see that I refer to them often. I post interesting stuff/Hobbit Spawn in the "Sausage Links" on the left. See those big fat Google ads? Thats the only way I make money from this. Well I'm glad we had this discussion. Bye now.

...Rant...7 DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment