Friday, September 4, 2009

But...Robo Lady Is My Only Friend...

I have a deep dark secret, Rant, you jerk. The reason I hate so many people is because I don't know any of them. Sort of like hillbilly's, but worse. The only person I ever talk to is the microsoft robo lady. And we're not just friends, we're more than friends, I was going to propose to here with a new diode set. Was. No longer. Now I hate...her. Because, you may have been right. The second I decided to Eharmony the microsoft robo lady, this is the true person who operates her:

None other than the notorious pedophile, Willy (MJ) Wonka. He wanted to steel my precious nuts to coat them in chocolate. It still hurts though, I loved her so much. I wouldn't have minded all that much if it turned out to be Gene Wilder, but Johnny Depp? He would probably put me on a pirate ship to Malaysia to a computer virus factory. And I was saved, Willy Wonka never could get to me, because right when he was gonna grab me with his Wonkavision powers, a Malaysian computer virus crashed my computer and saved me. That's right Rant, that is why I hate you.

EDitoors noeT: I don't know why Malaysia, it was Rant's idea.

-Rage

2 comments:

  1. Steal was spelled wrong on purpose, don't come crying to me. And if it hadn't been for that stupid guest writer (no offense,) the whole thing about Malaysian computer viruses would have made sense.

    ReplyDelete