Saturday, September 5, 2009

Two Nights, Two Viruses. *Extremely Descriptive* Complete With FarmVille Rant Special


Well, If you read my post about Malaysian offenders, you would know that two nights ago, my computer got a virus. Well, last night, I got a virus myself. Now I don't know whats worse, the excrutiating pain I suffered all night, me dreaming about blog posts and farmville, or the fact that when I vomited, I couldn't get to a garbage can in time and I vomited all over my kitchen floor. Or that in my hurry to get to a garbage can after that, I slipped in my own vomit and hit my head on the floor. Or that when my sister came downstairs, she got mad at me for yelling so loudly, because she thought something was wrong with the cat. Anyway, i think this was the worst I have ever vomited in my entire life. Three times, I could feel the pasta and ice cream and other-things-that-would-not-taste-good-when-mixed-together escaping through my gullet. I guess I had it coming, because the only things I had eaten yesterday were ice cream, pasta, pizza, candy, and potato chips. Speaking of food, Its 1:39 and I haven't eaten anything all day. I'll probably fast today, not because of religion or anything, because I feel like compost. I was supposed to go to the beach today, which would have improved my mood by 90%, but I'm still feeling sick, and other beach people probably would not like vomit floating around in the same body of water that they were swimming in. ANYWAY, after I threw up, my throat hurt, which is natural, but then I realized that my nose was completely clogged for whatever reason. Maybe the nose clogging was just a gift from god, because I'm sure all that stomach juice didn't smell all that good. I'm hoping to go to the beach tomorrow, but, who knows, maybe my stomach feels like throwing my food out the wrong end again, so, three followers, hope the best for your buddy Rant. My night last night may have been worse than all the vomit, because I only fell asleep for like 3 minute periods, and when I did, I dreamed that I was posting about all my vomit, and here I am, dream come true. I also dreamed about a facebook game called farmville, and my plants were all withering because of a Malaysian virus epidemic. I must give facebook some credit, because that's how our blog got started, but games like farmville, were you must go on every few hours in order not to lose, in some cases, wake up at 2:00 am so that your fake rice doesn't wither. I know so many people who play farmville, and they all like it, and I won't deny, it's a fun game, but it is controlling the schedules and lives of many people. The only reason i started farmville, was so that I could get extra points in Texas Holdem facebook poker. Both games are made by Zynga (which should die), so when you play one, it gets you points for the other. I think that since I am so succesful in Holdem, but I suck at farmville, that I should be able to convert some of my Holdem cash into farmville money. That's all I'm going to write about right now..

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment