Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh, Sure, Lets Pick On The Fat Guy.




Let me just clear one thing up, I am sorry I questioned the flamingos on wednesday and I am sure that there is nothing wrong with their kneecaps, except that there IS something wrong with there kneecaps, they are backwards, unlikemost living mammals and birds on this planet. The FRONT FEET of just about every mammal and bird has the kneecap in the front. So the flamingos can just suck it up. You are probably wondering why I am not retorting to Rage's depiction of me as a fat, unattractive guy. Well, I was getting there. I have already taken my anger out on a certain flamingo pictured here so I do not have to filter it through the blog. Here I am also showing a picture of Rage for your viewing... well, what did you expect? He's the one that hates surgeons because they save lives! Anyway, that's all I really care about today.


...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment