Thursday, September 3, 2009

Transformers and Nazi Lifegaurds


I, being a lazy blogger, don't feel like looking anything up and writing about it, so instead, I will ask questions, and you answer them, OK?

1. Why does every pilot seem to have a southern accent? Has anyone every given this any research?

2. Why are lifegaurds always teenage boys with blonde hair that are never in a good mood? This reminds me of a certain pool next to Fred's Christmas trees (or maybe Fred's Christmas trees is next to the pool) where the lifegaurds are more like fun-gaurds. Or Nazis.

3. Boy, it's hot today. It's hot enough to fry a cat on the sidewalk! Wait, why do people say that? Do they fry cats? Maybe I'm taking this too seriously but I get really creeped out when someone says that, and Iusually get as far away from them as possible. Who knows what they'lle say next? "It's hot enough to fry a BOY on the sidewalk"?


4. Why are you reading this blog?


5. TRANSFORMERS. So what's the big hype with TRANSFORMERS? Weren't they little toys that turned from cars into firemen? And now its a movie series? I saw the first movie by force (I won't go into details) and it was honestly the worst movie i have ever seen. First off, the same stupid song is playing in the backround for the entire 3 hour movie, unless you can't hear it because robots are bashing things up at a deafening volume.. I swear... you need to turn the volume down because of the ear-destroying robots, and then you can't hear the characters talk because they are practically whispering to each other. And this movie is based on a TOY. What's next, a G.I. Joe movie? Wait...... never mind.


6. Finnegan's wake. I think James Joyce was going insane when he wrote that. Here is an exerpt, and no, i did not make this up, at all. Ahem.. The Fall, (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronkonnbronntonnerrontuannthuntrovarrhounawskawntoohoohoordenenthur- Nuk!) WOW! THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING OF A SENTANCE! Can someone tell me what that one word means? Do you know what? that word took me a good 5 minutes to type because you cant paste into blogger so I had to copy this letter from letter from my copy of "Finnegan's Wake" and especially with that tiny print and all those repeating letters, i think my eyes just went one notch down. Now for those of you who don't believe that i am not making up, follow this link, which also I had to type letter from letter because Blogger is cheap and it sucks. instruct.uwo.ca/english/454f/fw1.html


7. What if i (blubbbbgorkkkkmakkaaaa) talkkedd (like) This All The Time. 'Wouldn't thataaatt SUck (meggggorkkmeessaagbbesstutranteee)?


8. Last question, why do flamingos have backwards kneecaps?
...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment