Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One Thing That Ticked Me Off Today.


Hello, fat lazy, computer addicts that have nothing to do but read other peoples complaints about the world, I have one. I was biking up a hill, see no problem right? Wrong. Someone actually took the time to roll down their window and yell, "GET ON THE SIDEWALK, YOU'RE ON A MOUNTAIN BIKE, NOT A ROAD BIKE!" I will also add that he was very fat. I wanted to yell at him that he was just jealous that I could get on a bike without crushing it, but seeing that I was on a bike and he had a car, I decided that not getting run over would make my day better. Another thing I noticed about him was that he had a remote in his hands for the radio, which was playing some poser band like Sonic Youth. The first thing that came to my mind was that he was too fat and couldn't reach the radio with his hands, so he needed a remote for it. I didn't even KNOW that car companies made remotes for the radio. Anyway, I stayed on the road and pretended not to hear him. Later, I passed him on the road, which means either that he has a slow car, or I am a fast biker. I bet his car runs slow because he was so FAT. He must have been at least 300 pounds. I think he even had flies buzzing around his mouth. He was drooling, and his eyes were like yellow and dripping some sort of- ANYWAY, that's all that really ticked me off today! If you had bad happen to you, please post it in the comments. (Editor's note- The man pictured is not the actual guy, but it's close enough.)...........(Author's note- This post was written by the OTHER GUY, not the one who wrote about people he hates. My post is better, right?)
...Rant

1 comment: