Thursday, September 17, 2009

Offenders Part Two- Smeagol


OK, so I was going to wait ontil Rage posted so I wouldnt have three posts in a row, but he hasn't been posting, I don't know, maybe he died... anyway.. I looked up "The Raging Hobbit" on Google, just to see how popular we are. Well, I saw someone that posted a link to Rage's post "Whining Idiots who Want Everything". He posted it on Twitter, so I could see it, even though I don't have a twitter account because I don't like the idea of having just anyone see what I have to say. Some people will not get that joke. If you didn't get that joke two sentances ago, please leave this blog now. ANYWAY, this guy,who is ironically named Gollum10, posted a "tweet", a link to our blog. Now that's very good, and I'd like you to take example of him. What isn't very good was that he claimed to be The Raging Hobbit. Now obviously you know that couldn't be true because the only person who has admin access to this blog are the two Raging Hobbits, who are saying that he is lying. Gollum10, Sam Everett, has posted a link to OUR BLOG and claimed that HE IS THE RAGING HOBBIT. SOMEONE HAS IMPERSONATED US. I know I said that about 8 times, but I want you to take into account how disgusted we are. I will post the link to his tweet in the comments, because as you may know, Blogger does not let me paste anything in the comments and I wouldnt like typing all that URL stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment