Thursday, September 3, 2009

What I Learned Today- Robots Do Not Help With Computer Issues.


Well, these last few posts have just been us venting our anger at each other through the blog, we promise that this will be the last bad post for today, but I decided to dry thing up with Rage by threatening him with a fake robot from a movie, thus endeth the posting for today... Anyways, It's around the middle of the day, and yes, something struck me as evil. Internet explorer has been being a jerkface, whenever I open it, my computer gets weird and crashes. Every version of Explorer just gets worse, and whats even worse is that i couldn't contact explorer (1.) Because I need explorer to open that page, and it messes up the computer and (2.) You can't talk to a real person. You have to talk to a robot. Which brings me to another point. Humans are infinately superior to robots, because we invented them, so robots are forever in debt because they owe their lives to us. I tried to explain this to the microsoft automated response robot I was chatting with, but she only seemed to have three answers (a.) talk to someone else. (b.) I don't get your question. What I thought was the most ironic part was that next to the robot description, microsoft showed a young, attractive woman. Even though the robot does not have a tangible body, and lives in the information of computers. After struggling to describe my problem to the robot (which is not the one pictured), I decided to let her direct me somewhere else. But in order to do that, I had to send my conversation with the robot to a microsoft agent, and if he had seen what I'd been saying to the robot, he would've had me locked up. I will post the link so you can torment the robot, and/or the agent, but as you know from previous postings, I cannot paste anything into my blog entries, so I will leave it in the comments below.



...Rant

1 comment:

  1. http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/conversation.aspx?query=

    to have her explain what she is, ask the question "Am I talking to a robot woman?" I found this out after i asked that question, obviously, and I torturing her with endless questions and degrading the robot existence.

    ReplyDelete