Friday, November 13, 2009

50th Anniversary Raging Hobbit


For post number 50, I will use a suggestion given by a fan on the Facebook page. Have you ever gotten a link to something, the browser gets all weird and you see an old man masturbating or two girls and a cup? Well, apparently, this is something everyone has experienced. I can name a few people who actually look up websites like this just to give them to people. OK, so it's not really funny seeing old guys do their stuff, but do you know what keeps you watching? They play some addicting song in the background that you don't know the name of, and you keep listening to the song, plus the fact that when try to close the window, nothing happens, and you need to shut down your computer, at which point you are scared of the internet. Well, maybe this only happens to me. The fan also suggested I write about those scary faces that pop out at you, but personally, I find that hilarious, and I send them to people all the time, so I would feel like a Hippo Crisp. One thing I will add about posting on the fan page is....please don't say things like, "look, I wrote something on the raging hobbit!", actually give us feedback or at least something semi-important. Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I added a new sausage link on the side. Please look at pictures and find differences. Its made in Germany, you know, the Germans always make good stuff. I will finish this post with an interesting fact- did you know that gorillas breathe through their eyes?

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment