Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Haven't Posted In A While But I Will Start Posting More Because I Finished Standardized Testing and a History Report.


Do you know what I hate? I hate liking bad songs, songs that are so bad yet catchy, and you have to listen to them. Me, being a non-pop listener, have a lot, because I listen to pop-radio every morning on the bus. Here are some songs I hate to love.

Paparazzi-Lady Gaga. I hate Lady Gaga. A lot. Why I like this song, I can't explain.
Sexy Bitch-David Guetta feat. Akon. I really hate all of Akon's songs. Like all of them. Who is David Guetta anyway? He looks like a reincarnated John Lennon.
Evacuate The Dancefloor-Cascada. I hate that Scottish girl and I hate this song. Worst lyrics, and the beat is ripping off Lady Gaga. Pitbull saves the song. Well, I think its Pitbull. Whenever I hear a Spanish guy rapping, I think its Pitbull.
Calle Ocho-Pitbull. This song rips off "75 street Brazil" so much, I hate to listen to it. But I love this Spanish guy.

Oh, and of course, my least favorite of all.
Tik TiK- Ke$ha. Ok, so why did she have to capitalize the Ks in the name? "Ke$ha" Is aggravating to write enough, but now we have to capitalize the last letter of her words. Does she need to make everything complicated? It's also obvious that she writes the song around what she thinks are clever rhymes. She needed to find some way to rhyme "swagger" and "Mick Jagger", didn't she? Well the line is so stupid, It's embarrassing to listen to, and even talk about. So you're probably wondering "why is this guy ripping on the song if he likes it?" Well, readers, that may just be one of those things that we will never know, and just have to keep thinking about. On that note, I dismiss and leave you on the edge of your seat.

...Rant


No comments:

Post a Comment