Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Raging Hobbit is Going On Strike


The Raging Hobbit was upset to find out that we had a one star post quality rating on our Facebook page insights. I was a bit enraged, but I soon saw why. Although I am consistent with my posts, nobody is commenting on the posts, becoming a follower, or writing on the Facebook wall! OK, so we WONT make ANY MORE POSTS until we have 10 FOLLOWERS and ONE WALL POST. This is directed towards not only the 14 PEOPLE who are Facebook fans but don't follow, but even the followers, who haven't made any wall posts for suggestions, compliments, un-compliments or whatever, or other things to say. Come on, people, we can do better than this. So if you are reading this, and I know you are, please go to Facebook RIGHT NOW and write SOMETHING on the wall. If you are not a follower, JUST CLICK "FOLLOW". Its the orange button guys, one click! Jesus, I tell you to follow on like every post and its the easiest thing in the world, so like the athletic shoe company says, JUST DO IT. God, guys..


...Rant

1 comment: