Thursday, November 12, 2009

This Isn't Really a Post

I just wanted to talk about why I haven't posted in a while, so I'm going to tell you now, because I've only got 4 minutes to save the world. OK, I have this play thing going on at my school, and they're keeping me there to practice after school. Downsides- I cant post. I have to stay at school for a few more hours. Less time at home. More stress. More cancer. More AIDS. More swine flu. Upsides- Twizzlers. There are a hella lot of twizzlers. Reason enough for me to put up with this. I feel like I should leave you with a picture you can stare at for a while and not get bored, since this post is so short. Its called magic eye. Look at this picture for a while with your eyes all out of whack/out of focused. You will see a 3D image. It's hella weird. Comment if you know what it is. Please don't cheat and look at the comments. Be an "Honest Abe".



...Rant

2 comments: