Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Morning Rant VIII


Here it is, the post that follows up on the old lady that stalks people. I have a guest here to help me write this, because he has had more encounters than me. So... this guy goes to physical therapy because his spine is out of whack. There is this old lady there that stares at the cripple the entire time. The cripple objects to my comment. I don't care, he's not the one writing this. Every time he goes, this old lady stares at him. When he was riding his bike my me, (I remember this part!) she was in the Char Broil Restaurant...whoa, I just noticed... restauRANT! Hehehe... anyway, she was staring at us, which was almost as creepy as the time I was at a low-quality restauRANT and a weird waitress asked where I was from and started shaking my head. Anyway, this lady followed the cripple to his house, then went back to her home. We later found out that she lives right next to the physical therapy place, so she probably just goes there to look at the cripple kid. Anyway, when I was biking, later that same day, with the cripple, we were in a church parking lot doing tricks and and other biker-related things. An old lady randomly ran out of the church yelling "You leave or I call the cop! I call the cop!" After we left, we decided to go back and see if she really would call the cops. But, we didn't. I was hungry, and got some ice cream from ColdStone. Which leads me to another story. My favorite ice cream from coldstone, chocolate and strawberry ice cream with sprikles and marshmallows, costs 5.01 cents. Yes, and coldtone likes their one cent. I had a five dollar bill, and they wouldn't take it. So when they weren't looking, I took a few bucks out of the tip jar and gave them their oh-so-important penny. Pennies really suck. No one uses them. A penny also costs more than one cent to make, so why do we need them? If we kept everything in big numbers, we wouldn't have coins that are barely worth anything. I also think that someone else should be on the penny, because Abe is already on the five. Maybe they should have like, Calvin Coolidge or somebody on the penny. Yea, the guy who looks like Hitler without the stache.




...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment