Saturday, November 14, 2009

51st Anniversary Raging Hobbit


Sorry to the site I ripped this image from. Anyway, now that you're done laughing at my brilliant title, I am going to give an explanation to the above picture...

Today's post is: Pure Evil!

As you can see the kitten is devastatingly malicious. That's what I call TAKING A BITE OUT OF CRIME! Bravo W!

Anyway, I won't be talking about GW today. Instead, I'll talk about a certain unnamed satanic icon who is attempting to overthrow my yet-to-exist regime.

Here is this unnamed satanic icon's master plan:

Give me a bad grade on a test>do not show me the test>have parent sign test>turn in the grade before the semester ends which it just did!

As you can see again, I am screwed. Like George Bush who's about to get a coronary because that cat is waaaay to fat. Like him. Fat cat...

So, there's your 51st post. Love it or lose it.

-Rage

No comments:

Post a Comment