Friday, November 20, 2009

Paintball and 2012


OK, everyones talking about the movie 2012 and saying its either really bad or really good. It got semi-bad reviews, but you know, a lot of good movies are mis-judged. Personally, I like to punch and destroy things when people talk about the world ending in 2012, but I love disaster movies, and this seemed like the ultimate Earth-Getting-Beat-Up movie. There are other movies out too, like New Moon, but I've been through that already. If you have not heard what I have to say about twilight, please, I don't feel like repeating it, so for my sake, go to the blog archive and find my twilight post. So many people were talking about New Moon today, which kind of upped my anger level. What also upped my anger level was the fact that I busted my knee in gym, because my gym teacher stacked a bunch of slabs of plastic that we had to jump on, and fell, of course, when I jumped on it. Then when I was attempting to moonwalk which I was doing pretty well at, I strained my hamstring, and I was on crutches for a day. Anyway, tomorrow I am going paint balling, which sounds fun. Shooting paint pellets at each other, men will be men. If anyone has done this before, please tell me how it is, because I am pretty excited. But don't tell me that it sucks, otherwise I will become less excited. In other words, only tell me good things. Lying is OK.

...Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment